Topic: SMTP Error: Message size exceeds server limit (Roundcude & Other)
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.60 Pro
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I'm trying to increase the max attachment size from 10MB to 20MB. Not succeeding. Problem is not isolated to Roundcube mail, getting same error with email client, Thunderbird in this case. Could someone please tell me what I've missed?
Thank you very much!
message_size_limit = 22020096
post_max_size = 21M;
upload_max_filesize = 20M;
max_file_uploads = 20
php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
php_value post_max_size 21M
Testing & Messages
Logs.... (Only log entry that isn't part of a successfull email send exchange
grep -nr "tonyd\@" /var/log/mail.log
/var/log/mail.log:2484336:Jul 9 12:20:00 mail3 postfix/smtpd: 630A1100816: client=localhost[127.0.0.1], sasl_method=LOGIN, firstname.lastname@example.org
#my_desktop> telnet 220.127.116.11 25
Connected to 18.104.22.168.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail3.commspeed.net ESMTP
250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
221 2.0.0 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.