Topic: update quota

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

So it seems our migration to roundcube is going pretty well. I now starting to copy the old Maildirs folder (from squirrelmail) of the old server to the roundcube Maildir folder. I just check the permissions and ownership to make they are correct in roundcube.

The old emails can be successfully viewed on roundcube webmail now. Even attachements are there. But I noticed that the quota for the user is still 0%.
Let's say user1 have 30MB in the old mailbox, I created his account in roundcube and allocated 50MB in Quota. Then I transferred his old mailbox to roundcube. When user1 logins, all mail are there (including attachments) but the Quota says he is using 0% of 50MB. Now I tried sending him an new email in roundcube just to test if the qutoa will increment. And it did increase to 1%
Seems like the Quota in Roundcube doesn't count the "old emails" when it computes for the quota.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: update quota

iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?title=IRedMail/FAQ/Recalculate.Mailbox.Quota
#
# ---- For iRedMail-0.7.4 and later versions ----
#
mysql> USE vmail;
mysql> DELETE FROM used_quota WHERE username='user@domain.ltd';

This will force the quota to refresh

Should I do this for each user?

nerdtron09 wrote:

Should I do this for each user?

Yes.
if this is a fresh server, you can delete all records in this database. Dovecot will recalculate mailbox quota if there's no record for this user in this SQL table.

As always, support here is great.

Thanks again. I think, with this one, I'll make a script.