1 (edited by orboan 2013-07-04 21:53:33)

Topic: No domain under control.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4 in a virtual machine
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,
I had a working iRedMail installation on a CentOS 6.3, but some unknown issue made it to stop working. After trying some things I finally did the next: I created a new virtual machine with CentOS 6.4, proceed with the fresh install of iRedAdmin 0.8.4, then I copied the database vmail from the original virtual machine to the new MySQL instance on the new virtual machine, and also copied all contents of /var/vmail.
From this point all works again, and I can access to all user accounts, domains and all emails, I've not lost anything.

But today I tried to create a new user using the iReadAdmin web interface and in this web form (the form for creating new user accounts), the dropdown box netx to the @ where there shoul be the domain to select, it's empty, and creating the user, writting the domain or not next to the new user name, it does not create the new user and says "No domain under control". I have to say that all domains are detected by iRedAdmin web interface under "Domains and Accounts" as al the old user accounts. I simply can not create new users, "No domain under control" is the message.

I bet I missed something when I made the new virtual machine to work as the old one. Any configuration file (postfix, dovecot or whatever) may be updated with the domains list?

Any hint?

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No domain under control.

If you migrated from a old version of iRedMail, you'd better check SQL structure change first. Please follow the upgrade tutorials to apply SQL structure related changes:
http://www.iredmail.org/doc.html#upgrade_tutorial

Re: No domain under control.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

If you migrated from a old version of iRedMail, you'd better check SQL structure change first. Please follow the upgrade tutorials to apply SQL structure related changes:
http://www.iredmail.org/doc.html#upgrade_tutorial

It's ok. Altering MySQL tables has solved the issue. I upgraded from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4.

Thanks for your advice. Problem solved!