Topic: 553 5.7.1 not logged in (Microsoft Exchange)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4 (First installed version 0.7.4)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro v1.6.0 MySql (First version 1.4.0)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.2 x64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have a problem with some clients that use exchange server.
This the scenario...
domain1.it is on iredmail server, but sends email form internal exchange server
domain2.it is on iredmail server and send and revice using iredmail services.
When domain1.it try to send an email to domain2.it, iredmail reject the email;
below is the log
Jun 28 17:33:00 mx postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[184.108.40.206]: 553 5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Sender address rejected: not logged in; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<domain1.it>
I think it is because domain1.tld is not logged in the iredmail smtp server.
Is there any way to solve this issue?
Another option is to use the Microsoft Exchange connector for use an external SMTP server, but I can't use iredmail because the connector accept only one account (like firstname.lastname@example.org) so if the sender is email@example.com the email was sent, but if the sender was firstname.lastname@example.org the authentication failed.
I hope it was clear.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.