Topic: Send messages controls
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail 0.8.4 w/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.6.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Squeeze
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Updated versions of all applications iRedMail (iRedMail 0.8.4; iRedAPD 1.4.1; iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.6.0).
In the last update (0.8.3 -> 0.8.4) were inserted new columns in the table mailbox (vmail) that control which domains (only local or external too) the users can send emails. However, in iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.6.0 there is no place for setting these parameters.Then how to use this feature?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.