Topic: Email Alias Script
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4 (but this will probably work for older ones as well)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
As everyone knows, they removed the email alias controls from the iredadmin portal and made that a Pro feature.
If you're using mysql, you can use this handy script to add email aliases easily enough, though, so enjoy!
NOTE: When it asks for the original email address, that MUST be the username, because that's how it matches up to assign the identity properly.
ALSO: This assumes you use the default database names of roundcubemail and vmail and a mysql username of root. If those are different for your installation, you will need to edit the script appropriately.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.