Topic: iRedmail / AD / Samba4
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
If I install Samba4 on virgin Centos Server, then follow wiki:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … y.iRedMail
I expect to have a problem with port 389, what does everyone think about modifying port in /etc/default/slapd to read:
Will that be enough to get everything working since Postfix, Roundcube & Dovecot will be modified to use localhost's AD ?
Any comments regarding this project? Should it work? Has it failed? Has it succeeded for others?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.