Topic: Change IP address
I have a question about the license of iRedAdmin-Pro...
Before June 30, I'll have to change data center so I will also need to change the ip address of the iredmail server.
What should I do to update the license?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4 (First installed version 0.7.4)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro v1.6.0 MySql (First version 1.4.0)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.2 x64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.