Topic: Unable to receive mails
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.8.1 (LDAP)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
My company's unable to receive any incoming mails but no problem to send out. I've tried to send from yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail and it bounced as below:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [126.96.36.199] blocked using multi. uribl. com; Too many queries from 188.8.131.52. See uribl. com/about.shtml#abuse. Emails blocked due to this response are done so incorrectly. Please fix your software.
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
I've run spam test at mxtoolbox.com and the result is clean, is there anything to do with our mail server and iredmail configuration ?.
Thanks in advance...
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.