Topic: Reskin iredadmin pro
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: most recent PRO
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I'm on the last leg of live deployment. So far I've been able to rebadge the main iRedadmin-pro header and have redirected all links to our support website, however this is me blindly hacking and poking through various HTML file to find the HTML code I'm looking for... And I have no HTML skills at all, I'm just fortunate to be able to read code/scripting.
Can I be pointed int the right direction to possibly change all the green theme to blue. Ie the green header crossbar, and the buttons. Is there a quick way to do this or do I have to upload edited versions or the original?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.