Topic: Migrating from another setup - questions
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: None as yet!
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I'm looking at migrating an existing email system from an old server (Postfix/Dovecot) to iRedmail (and probably buying iRedMail Pro).
All the existing emails are stored in a Maildir format and in the same directory structure that iRedmail uses - so I know it's just a matter of copying files and setting permissions in order to move these over.
How can I move the user information (ie email addresses, domains, passwords, aliases)? The passwords are stored currently as an MD5 hash. I can export this information in any format.
How can I import these into iRedmail - is there a quick way of doing it?
Thank you in advance
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.