Topic: SSL for iRedAdmin-Pro
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 5.9
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I want to add Comodo Positive SSL cerfiticate for iRedAdmin-Pro
I have some questions:
1. How do i create CSR by tool generate_ssl_keys.sh ?
2. A SSL certificate have 3 files: .key, .pem & .cert
How to add 3 files parameters to iRedMail apache and where the apche config file?
3. After added SSL for iRedAdmin-Pro, can i use SSL connection for DoveCot (IMAP & POP), and SMTP (Postfix)?
Thanks for answers !