Topic: Roundcube on muliple servers
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 9.1
I want to configure roundcube on multiple servers, I have configured each server to connect to the roundcube database on my IredMail server remotely, But I can't seem to get the address book to pull from the remote database, instead it creates a new address book in the local MYSQL database of each server when a user logs in.
I'm thinking this is a the default behavior when setting up “$rcmail_config['auto_create_user'] = true;
” in the main.inc.php file on each server. Is there away I can have each server pull the address book from the remote database?