Topic: Domain quota problem
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4 Final
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi, I have some problems on my iredadmin-pro installation, the mos problematic one is domain quota not working at all. To summarize:
1. Domain quota does not work, I created a couple of users and send some test e-mails to fill up the quota, here's the quota info on painel: 100% (21 MB/3 MB). The quota per user is working fine.
2. The info about the domain quota utilization is bugged, for example, if my domain has 10GB quota and I create 2 users with 10GB quota each, the domain utilization will show as 100% (20 GB/10 GB). The only workaround I found is creating all users with unlimited quota.
3. When creating new users, if I left the mailbox quota field empty or set it to 0, the user will be created with the domain quota value instead, needless to say that this behavior is causing me problems because of the bug about domain quota info [item 2]. Every time I create a user, I have to edit it and manually set his mailbox quota to 0 (unlimited).
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: