Topic: Member of Mail Aliases
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 5.9
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi, I have two domain, A.com and B.com
And there are several alias at this two domain.
When I manager user@A.com, the field "Member of Mail Aliases" only show alias of A.com
How to let it show this two domain alias. For example:
Thanks for your help.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.