Topic: Newbie Questions
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centtos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
We just installed Pro everything installed fine.
1) We have a Barracuda Spam/Virus Box that will be in front of this server. Has anyone been able to use the LDAP connection from the Barracuda to the OpenLdap server?
2) We were hoping to migrate some users from our existing server ( Qmail) to the new setup to test with but ran into a snag. The users on the new server cannot email users on the old server ( we get a user not found) . Can we setup the server to first check the new server and if not found forward to our old server?
Thanks in advance..
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.