Topic: Throttling settings from FAQ and domain profile throttling settings
If i use suggested settings from IRedMail/FAQ/Enable.Throttling, then domain profile throttling settings wont work.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create domain: example.org
2. Enable sender throttling and set Max size of single outgoing email to 30MB
3. Create user email@example.com ( do not alter anything at throttling tab)
Use roundcube or desktop email client to send email from firstname.lastname@example.org account with size > 15MB.
Policyd will use SENDERMSGSIZE=15728640 from /etc/policyd_sender_throttle.conf instead of 30MB limit wich is set for example.org
Changing throttling setting for the user email@example.com ( check enable throttling and set limit to 30MB), fixes the issue for user.
If i set SENDER_THROTTLE_SASL=0 in /etc/policyd_sender_throttle.conf, then domain profile throttling setting are working.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4 x64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- iRedAdmin-Pro v1.6.0 (MySQL)
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.