Topic: Alias > Profile > Add members
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail admin version: 1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I need to setup an alias e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) so that if user send e-mail to this alias account it will auto forward to to all users (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com... etc.)
I created an alias "firstname.lastname@example.org", now when I add member, e.g. email@example.com, and then save changes, it doesn't add to member list. But if I add other domain e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and save changes, it added successfully.
I add alias member by entering e-mail address in the "Add new members" textbox, and follow the rule "One mail address per line". Once I click the save changes button, e-mail addresses have just been inputted were gone without saving. I have to get inside to the database and add e-mail manually separated by a comma. Then I back to admin-pro and can see e-mail addresses (I add manually to db) are shown there inside "Members" box.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.