1 (edited by PawelRaczkowski 2013-03-05 18:12:48)

Topic: Virus check disabling...

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: DEBIAN 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

Is there any way to disable virus chceck for email im my domain ? I have few printer emails account and there are a lot of PDF scans send via email. I want to disable virus chceck inside my domain only. I mean, disabling chceck only when im sending email form xyz.com domain to xyz.com domain.

Sorry for my english i belive you understand me smile

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Virus check disabling...

You can disable virus scanning for ALL outgoing emails sent by your users with below steps:

*) Open /etc/amavis/conf.d/5-user, find below line:

$policy_bank{'MYUSERS'} = {
    #bypass_virus_checks_maps => [1],
}

*) Remove '#' in line "bypass_virus_checks_maps => [1],", then restart Amavisd service.

That's all.

Re: Virus check disabling...

Thank you. Server load are a bit lower now. I installed iredmail on vmware and var partition on iSCSI storage, 2 logical processors and 2 gb ram and server loav was 2,5 - 4,99. Now i disabled virus scan fo outgoing emails, assigned 2 phisical and 2 logical processors and 4 gb ram and sever load is about 1,00 - 2.9. There are about 100 email accounts and 1k emails per day.