Topic: missing data
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I tried out the standard admin and it seemed ok so I upgraded to pro. When I click on things like white lists it throws an internal error. I have attached the relevant log file from apache. The problem is that first the postfix-policyd user didn't exist and now that the database doesn't. I created the user manually with the details in the settings file but I do not know the database structure to create that nore if there is any settings I need to edit in postfix to ensure it uses the table. Any help would be great as I have followed the setup instructions and found nothing on this.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.