Topic: Mailing list issue
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Customer has sent an email to a mailing list say email@example.com which has 86 members. out of which three members have not received the email. This three users were give domain admin previliges before. We have revoked the admin privileges some time back for two users.
Just want to understand why there haven't received any mails sent as part of the mailing list
1. User active
2. All three users are members of the mailing list
3. They have sufficient email quota
There is no failure deliver message noticed for the above three users & sender has not received any bounce emails
There is a strage warming message in the postfix log
unreasonable virtual_alias_maps map nesting for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.