Found the root cause. You have three alias domains in attribute "domainAliasName", but user under primary doesn't have attribute "shadowAddress" for these alias domains. e.g. shadowAddressfirstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a bug in iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1, and was fixed in development edition. Sorry about this trouble.
Attachment is patch for iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1, you can follow below steps to apply this patch on your server:
1) Download attached patch, upload it to your server which has iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1 running. Assume uploaded file is
2) Change working directory to the root directory of iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1. For example:
# cd /usr/share/apache2/iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1/
3) Verify the patch with command 'patch --dry-run -p1':
# patch --dry-run -p1 < /root/alias_domain.patch
patching file libs/ldaplib/domain.py
Hunk #1 succeeded at 366 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 383 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 403 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 453 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #5 succeeded at 465 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 474 (offset 14 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 526 (offset 14 lines).
Note: All lines have word 'succeeded'.
4) If you got the SAME output message, it's safe to apply it without '--dry-run' immediately:
# patch -p1 < /root/alias_domain.patch
5) Restart Apache web server to reload patched file.
6) IMPORTANT: Now login to iRedAdmin-Pro, delete existing alias domains first, then re-add it.
That's all. Let me know whether it works for you or not.