Topic: Mailing list issue
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.8.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
We had a problem yesterday.
1. User A sends a mail to 7 mailing lists. User A received 3250 bounced email saying mail quota exceded. Total users who's mail quota exceed was only 3 no's from the 7 mailing lists group
Why did the user A receive 3250 bounced emails instead of just 3 emails
2. The three users also received individually 320 odds original emails sent by user A.
The quota for the above 3 users is 99%
Mails was sent by user A at 7.30 PM & the queue was cleared by me around 10:00PM. Based on the request from User A
I just need your input to debug this problem. Please reply me if any clarifications required.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: