Topic: Dovecot won't start just after fresh installation
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3 x86_64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I've found a problem about dovecot when installing fresh new iredmail 0.8.3 on centos 64bit today.
1. when setup dovecot, installation alert error module installation because of different version.
2. after the installation, i've reboot and dovecot service not running.
this is what i've got if i tried to running dovecot service.
doveconf: Error: Module is for different version 2.0.18: /usr/lib64/dovecot/settings/libmanagesieve_login_settings.so
doveconf: Error: Module is for different version 2.0.18: /usr/lib64/dovecot/settings/libmanagesieve_settings.so
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf: protocols: Unknown protocol: sieve
can you help me with the problem? what should i do?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.