Topic: Permissions gets of vmail gets reset automatically
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi I just installed new iRedmail on my new servers- Primary and Backup server with GlusterFS for mail replication by using this tutorial:
Everything seems fine except the permission. I tried giving permissions many times as follows as stated in tutorial:
chown -R vmail:vmail /mnt/glusterfs/
But the permission only stays for few minutes and automatically gets reset.
on Primary server it shows once reset :
[root@mail log]# ls -l /mnt/glusterfs/
drwxr-xr-x 4 admroot admroot 4096 Feb 12 19:04 vmail1
On Secondary Server it shows once reset:
[root@mail1 log]# ls -l /mnt/glusterfs/
drwxr-xr-x 4 iredapd policyd 4096 Feb 12 19:04 vmail1
Any suggestions how can I prevent changing these permissions on both servers?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.