Topic: Modified PostFix
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 5.9 (Final)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have a modified version of Postfix that I would like to use. Can I modify the script to use my new PostFix RPM? I'm okay if I need to host my own repo/RPMS. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.