Topic: Vacation in admin Pro panel

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Is there any way to setup the vacation message via admin pro panel?

The admin should be able to do this feature...

Regards,

Ari

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Vacation in admin Pro panel

Still no plan to implement this feature, sorry.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You should think again about this!!! The domain should know who is using or not vacation, should be able to insert or update vacation message and should see the filters the users are using. This is essential for support!!!

Regards,

Ari

4 (edited by toastbrot 2013-01-28 23:20:00)

as this was a show-stopper for me also, i implemented this myself. i can provide the patch, but be aware i do not call sieve directly inside iredadmin. i go via a php-script from roundcube vacation (i hacked/fixed), as i'm familiar with php and i was fast with this... btw: this roundcube plugin is also much easier for endusers to understand than the sieve plugin that is delivered with iredadmin. see my other post to the same:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic3933 … ation.html

I think this solution can be made with community help like brainstorm.

So ppl can just send they own minds how technically this can be made....

Is it OK for you ZhangHuangbin?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

OK, I considered only users will set vacation message themselves, but you guys report system admin will set it for them.

Here's why i still have no plan to achieve it:

*) Vacation message is achieved via a sieve rule with sieve command "vacation". Reference: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sie … auto-reply

*) The ideal way to manage sieve scripts is through managesieve service, not edit sieve files on file system directly. But we don't know users' passwords, so we have to implement "Master User" in Dovecot first. Reference: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Authentication/MasterUsers

Since Master Users can access user mailbox without knowing their password, you can use it (and imapsync) for migrating mailboxes on old server to new server if you don't want to copy them directly with scp or rsync.

*) I guess it's not illegal to achieve features like "Master Users" in some country, because system admin can access others' mailbox directly. German, UK? Anyone can help update this?

*) iRedAdmin is written in Python programming language, and we have several managesieve modules available. Reference: http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=s … mit=search

I didn't try any of them before, but i guess it should work for us.

*) If we want to show user vacation status (have and enable sieve command "vacation" in sieve rules) in user list page (not user profile page) of iRedAdmin-Pro (URL: /iredadmin/users/[DOMAIN.LTD]), we must check for all users listed in one page (50 users by default). It will perform sieve check 50 times when loading user list page. I guess it will slow down page load speed, but a RESTful API return sieve check should be fine.

*) If we want to show user vacation status in user profile page, it requires check once. it should be fine.

7 (edited by toastbrot 2013-01-29 20:21:27)

hi all

nice to see here some discussion going on about this topic. you're right there are some issues with implementation.
1. i would keep it very simple. i just add another tab to the user-details page with only this options (activate vacation, subject, body, activate forward, forward to comma separated list). this shouldn't be a problem to read and write via sieve.
2. sieve master: i dont see any problem with this so far. i mean if admin can see the receive/send logs of all users, the vacation management is an even lower issue. also the possiblity to bcc a user is possibly more dangerous than an sieve master behind the scenes.
3. i see your argument about the user-list. maybe to see this is not so important or the status (on/off) can be read directly from the file without using sieve...

just my thoughts... and looking forward
cheers.ivo

toastbrot wrote:

1. i would keep it very simple. i just add another tab to the user-details page with only this options (activate vacation, subject, body, activate forward, forward to comma separated list). this shouldn't be a problem to read and write via sieve.

Add a tab in user profile page is good for setting detailed vacation message, but you cannot see whether a user is on vacation (has vacation message enabled) or not in user list page. Is this what you guys want?

toastbrot wrote:

2. sieve master: i dont see any problem with this so far. i mean if admin can see the receive/send logs of all users, the vacation management is an even lower issue. also the possiblity to bcc a user is possibly more dangerous than an sieve master behind the scenes.

Log of Sent/Received mail just contains basic info, send from/to whom, subject, date. No mail body at all.
But with Dovecot Master User, system admin (who know Master User and password) can access others' mailbox directly through Webmail.

Personally, i don't worry about this. But just want to make sure whether it's illegal? Can someone in German, UK, USA help check it?

toastbrot wrote:

3. i see your argument about the user-list. maybe to see this is not so important or the status (on/off) can be read directly from the file without using sieve...

I don't want to make iRedAdmin access files on file system directly, sorry. It may cause/bring potential security issue.
Since we have standard managesieve service, why not just use it? You just need to know sieve service IP address and port, you can manage sieve scripts on localhost or remote server.

9 (edited by toastbrot 2013-01-30 21:22:02)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
toastbrot wrote:

Add a tab in user profile page is good for setting detailed vacation message, but you cannot see whether a user is on vacation (has vacation message enabled) or not in user list page. Is this what you guys want?

lets say, this would at least give the domain-admin the possibility to set and manage the vacations for the users. now this is impossible with official release. i hacked exactly this into it. we need this especially as not much users use the webmailer at all, and even less will understand how vacation works. so its always the domain-admins that manage the vactions for their users...

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
toastbrot wrote:

Log of Sent/Received mail just contains basic info, send from/to whom, subject, date. No mail body at all.
But with Dovecot Master User, system admin (who know Master User and password) can access others' mailbox directly through Webmail.

Personally, i don't worry about this. But just want to make sure whether it's illegal? Can someone in German, UK, USA help check it?

i dont see any concerns either here in switzerland...

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
toastbrot wrote:

I don't want to make iRedAdmin access files on file system directly, sorry. It may cause/bring potential security issue.
Since we have standard managesieve service, why not just use it? You just need to know sieve service IP address and port, you can manage sieve scripts on localhost or remote server.

its you who raised the concern about using sieve for 50 accounts to generate the overview. i would of course use sieve for this... but if you dont want to use sieve this might be the only alternative... (...i am aware of)

cheers.ivo

OK, let's try to add new tab "Vacation" in user profile page, through standard managesieve protocol.
Next release of iRedAdmin-Pro is a bug-fix release, vacation management will not be available in next release. Sorry.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

OK, let's try to add new tab "Vacation" in user profile page, through standard managesieve protocol.
Next release of iRedAdmin-Pro is a bug-fix release, vacation management will not be available in next release. Sorry.

no problem. i can send you my changes i did if you like...

toastbrot wrote:

no problem. i can send you my changes i did if you like...

Thanks for your sharing. Could you please mail to "support@ iredmail.org" directly? smile

Hi guys,

New idea to achieve this:

*) We need Dovecot Master User, and store its username/password in iRedAdmin-Pro config file. e.g. libs/settings.py, so that iRedAdmin-Pro can login to manage users' sieve rules.

*) Show tab "Vacation" in iRedAdmin-Pro user profile page to let domain admin manage vacation settings.
*) Login as Dovecot Master User while you trying to update vacation setting
*) Create a new sieve rule, e.g. vacation-iredadmin-pro.sieve. A sample (and seems perfect) one:

require ["variables", "vacation", "include"];

# Get mail subject
if header :matches "Subject" "*" {
       set "old_subject" "${1}";
}

# rule:[on_vacation]
if true
{
    vacation :days 1 :subject "Vacation Auto Reply: ${old_subject}" "I am on vacation";
}

# Include previous active sieve file
include :personal "managesieve";

*) Active this new sieve file (vacation-iredadmin-pro.sieve), so that Dovecot will use it instead of old one (user defined one).

As commented in sieve file above, it will get subject of received email, and allow you to use it in auto-reply message. It will use user defined sieve rules with "include" sieve command, so that we won't mess up their mailboxes. For example, user may define filter rule to move emails from mailing lists to special mail folders.

Tested and works fine for me.

Let me know your opinions and testing results.

== UPDATE ==

*) Still need to confirm whether "include" command works with Dovecot-1.2 (RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux 5). Anyway, we're close to the final success.

*) We need to parse user-defined sieve file to get current vacation status, parse the one we created to get existing vacation settings.

Hi guys,

You can now enable Dovecot Master User by following our wiki tutorial here:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … aster.User

I have working (Python) code for vacation support in iRedAdmin-Pro, but new release is coming soon, i'd like to delay it. Sorry about this.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You can now enable Dovecot Master User by following our wiki tutorial here:

Hello

At present my dovecot.conf (version 1) has the following configuration under "auth default"

auth default {
    mechanisms = plain login
    user = vmail
    passdb ldap {
        args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf
    }
    userdb ldap {
    }
    socket listen {
        master {
            path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
            mode = 0666
            user = vmail
            group = vmail
        }
        client {
            path = /var/spool/postfix/dovecot-auth
            mode = 0666
            user = postfix
            group = postfix
        }
    }
}

I would like to know where with in my configuration I should append

auth default {

# Add below lines
    passdb passwd-file {
        args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-master-user-password
        master = yes
    }

[...omit others...]

and what you mean by [...omit others...]

Ian

Try this:

auth default {
    mechanisms = plain login
    user = vmail
    passdb ldap {
    }
    userdb ldap {
    }
    passdb passwd-file {
        args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-master-user-password
        master = yes
    }

socket listen {
        master {
            path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
            mode = 0666
            user = vmail
            group = vmail
        }
        client {
            path = /var/spool/postfix/dovecot-auth
            mode = 0666
            user = postfix
            group = postfix
        }
    }
}

And "[...omit others...]" just means i'm lazy to copy all configs in this file here.

17 (edited by kiil 2013-03-13 09:47:57)

Thank you for answering.

I am now able to log-in as a master user but I am also having permission issues accessing mailboxes.

Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: client in: AUTH    1    PLAIN    service=imap    secured    lip=127.0.0.1    rip=127.0.0.1    lport=143    rport=46622    resp=d3d3QGtpaWwuY29tKm1hc3RlckBraWlsLmNvbQB3d3dAa2lpbC5jb20qbWFzdGVyQGtpaWwuY29tADk3U3VzQmVuMDI=
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: passwd-file(master@vvvv.com,127.0.0.1,master): lookup: user=master@vvvv.com file=/etc/dovecot/dovecot-master-user-password
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: passdb(master@vvvv.com,127.0.0.1,master): Master user logging in as www@vvvv.com
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: client out: OK    1    user=www@vvvv.com
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: master in: REQUEST    8    9868    1
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: ldap(www@vvvv.com,127.0.0.1): user search: base=o=domains,dc=vvv,dc=com scope=subtree filter=(&(objectClass=mailUser)(accountStatus=active)(enabledService=mail)(enabledService=imapsecured)(|(mail=www@vvvv.com)(&(enabledService=shadowaddress)(shadowAddress=www@vvvv.com)))) fields=mail,homeDirectory,mailMessageStore,mailQuota
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: ldap(www@vvvv.com,127.0.0.1): result: mail(user)=www@vvvv.com mailMessageStore(mail=maildir:/var/vmail/%$/Maildir/)=maildir:/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir/ homeDirectory(home)=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46/ mailQuota(quota_rule=*:bytes=%$)=*:bytes=0
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: master out: USER    8    www@vvvv.com    mail=maildir:/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir/    home=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46/    quota_rule=*:bytes=0    master_user=master@vvvv.com
Mar 13 02:28:35 imap-login: Info: Login: user=<www@vvvv.com>, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Loading modules from directory: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Module loaded: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib01_acl_plugin.so
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Module loaded: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib02_imap_acl_plugin.so
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Module loaded: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib10_quota_plugin.so
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Module loaded: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib11_imap_quota_plugin.so
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Module loaded: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib20_autocreate_plugin.so
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Effective uid=1000, gid=1000, home=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46/
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Quota root: name=user backend=dict args=:proxy::quotadict
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Quota rule: root=user mailbox=* bytes=0 messages=0
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Quota warning: bytes=0 (85%) messages=0 command=/usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 85
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Quota warning: bytes=0 (90%) messages=0 command=/usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 90
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Quota warning: bytes=0 (95%) messages=0 command=/usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 95
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: dict quota: user=www@vvvv.com, uri=proxy::quotadict, noenforcing=0
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Namespace: type=private, prefix=, sep=/, inbox=yes, hidden=no, list=yes, subscriptions=yes
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: maildir: data=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir/
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: maildir++: root=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir, index=, control=, inbox=/var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: acl: initializing backend with data: vfile
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: acl: acl username = master@vvvv.com
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: acl: owner = 0
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: acl vfile: Global ACL directory: (null)
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Namespace: type=shared, prefix=Shared/%u/, sep=/, inbox=no, hidden=no, list=children, subscriptions=yes
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: shared: root=, index=, control=, inbox=
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: autocreate: Failed to create mailbox INBOX: Permission denied
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: autocreate: Failed to create mailbox Sent: Permission denied
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: autocreate: Failed to create mailbox Trash: Permission denied
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: autocreate: Failed to create mailbox Drafts: Permission denied
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: autocreate: Failed to create mailbox Junk: Permission denied
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Namespace : Using permissions from /var/vmail/vmail1/vvvv.com/w/w/w/www-2012.03.11.18.03.46//Maildir: mode=0700 gid=-1
Mar 13 02:28:35 auth(default): Info: new auth connection: pid=9890
Mar 13 02:28:35 IMAP(www@vvvv.com): Info: Disconnected: Logged out bytes=29/435

Could you please show us output of command "dovecot -n" here to help troubleshoot?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you please show us output of command "dovecot -n" here to help troubleshoot?

root@service ~ # dovecot -n
# 1.2.15: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 x86_64 Debian 6.0.7 
log_path: /var/log/dovecot.log
protocols: pop3 pop3s imap imaps managesieve
listen(default): *
listen(imap): *
listen(pop3): *
listen(managesieve): 127.0.0.1:4190
ssl_ca_file: /etc/ssl/certs/sub.class1.server.ca.pem
ssl_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/ssl.crt
ssl_key_file: /etc/ssl/certs/ssl.key
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable(default): /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
login_executable(imap): /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
login_executable(pop3): /usr/lib/dovecot/pop3-login
login_executable(managesieve): /usr/lib/dovecot/managesieve-login
first_valid_uid: 1000
last_valid_uid: 1000
mail_uid: 1000
mail_gid: 1000
mail_location: maildir:/%Lh/Maildir/:INDEX=/%Lh/Maildir/
mbox_write_locks: fcntl dotlock
mail_executable(default): /usr/lib/dovecot/imap
mail_executable(imap): /usr/lib/dovecot/imap
mail_executable(pop3): /usr/lib/dovecot/pop3
mail_executable(managesieve): /usr/lib/dovecot/managesieve
mail_process_size: 1024
mail_plugins(default): quota imap_quota autocreate acl imap_acl
mail_plugins(imap): quota imap_quota autocreate acl imap_acl
mail_plugins(pop3): quota
mail_plugins(managesieve): 
mail_plugin_dir(default): /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap
mail_plugin_dir(imap): /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap
mail_plugin_dir(pop3): /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/pop3
mail_plugin_dir(managesieve): /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/managesieve
imap_client_workarounds(default): tb-extra-mailbox-sep
imap_client_workarounds(imap): tb-extra-mailbox-sep
imap_client_workarounds(pop3): 
imap_client_workarounds(managesieve): 
pop3_client_workarounds(default): 
pop3_client_workarounds(imap): 
pop3_client_workarounds(pop3): outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
pop3_client_workarounds(managesieve): 
namespace:
  type: private
  separator: /
  inbox: yes
  list: yes
  subscriptions: yes
namespace:
  type: shared
  separator: /
  prefix: Shared/%%u/
  location: maildir:/%%Lh/Maildir/:INDEX=/%%Lh/Maildir/Shared/%%u
  list: children
  subscriptions: yes
lda:
  postmaster_address: root
  auth_socket_path: /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
  mail_plugins: quota sieve autocreate acl
  sieve_global_path: /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve
  log_path: /var/log/sieve.log
auth default:
  mechanisms: plain login
  default_realm: vvv.com
  user: vmail
  master_user_separator: *
  passdb:
    driver: ldap
    args: /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf
  passdb:
    driver: passwd-file
    args: /etc/dovecot/dovecot-master-user-password
    master: yes
  userdb:
    driver: ldap
    args: /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf
  socket:
    type: listen
    client:
      path: /var/spool/postfix/dovecot-auth
      mode: 438
      user: postfix
      group: postfix
    master:
      path: /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
      mode: 438
      user: vmail
      group: vmail
plugin:
  quota_warning: storage=85%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 85
  quota_warning2: storage=90%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 90
  quota_warning3: storage=95%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 95
  quota: dict:user::proxy::quotadict
  quota_rule: *:storage=0
  expire: Trash 7 Trash/* 7 Junk 30
  expire_dict: proxy::expire
  auth_socket_path: /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
  sieve: /%Lh/sieve/dovecot.sieve
  autocreate: INBOX
  autocreate2: Sent
  autocreate3: Trash
  autocreate4: Drafts
  autocreate5: Junk
  autosubscribe: INBOX
  autosubscribe2: Sent
  autosubscribe3: Trash
  autosubscribe4: Drafts
  autosubscribe5: Junk
  acl: vfile
  acl_shared_dict: proxy::acl
  sieve: /var/vmail/sieve/%Ld/%Ln/dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir: /var/vmail/sieve/%Ld/%Ln
dict:
  expire: db:/var/lib/dovecot/expire/expire.db
  quotadict: mysql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-used-quota.conf
  acl: mysql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-share-folder.conf

Oh, sorry, it's my mistake. Addition config is required if you have ACL enabled.
Reference: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Authentication/MasterUsers#ACLs

Hi kiil,

Another solution is, upgrading Dovecot-1.2 to 2.0 first, then you can easily achieve this by apply this patch:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/comm … 07afc836f2

Here's a solution to upgrade Dovecot from 1.2 to 2.0:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic4493 … tos-5.html

22 (edited by kiil 2013-03-13 23:34:04)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Hi kiil,

Another solution is, upgrading Dovecot-1.2 to 2.0 first, then you can easily achieve this by apply this patch:

Here's a solution to upgrade Dovecot from 1.2 to 2.0:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic4493 … tos-5.html

Your solution is for REHL/CentOS and I am using Debian 6.

I found a upgrade process here: http://sysadmin.carlusgg.com/?p=343

Here are the steps needed:

Although Dovecot 1.2.15 is the latest Dovecot version in Debian Squeeze stable repository, you can upgrade it safely to 2.1 through backports.

Following the next steps you’ll be able to upgrade Dovecot to 2.1 in 2 minutes:

-Add the backports repository in /etc/apt/sources.list:

1 $ echo "deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list 
2 $ apt-get update

-Upgrade Dovecot through "apt-get -t squeeze-backports install" (all the packages depending on it will be also upgraded) keeping the existing dovecot.conf file (I recommend making a backup of dovecot.conf)

1$ apt-get -t squeeze-backports install dovecot-common 

You’ll see some warnings because of the old 1.2 dovecot.conf

-Convert dovecot.conf file to dovecot 2.1 format:

1 $ doveconf -n -c /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf > /etc/dovecot/dovecot-new.conf
2 $ mv /etc/dovecot/dovecot-new.conf /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

-Restart dovecot

1$ /etc/init.d/dovecot restart

Finally, check if everything is ok in dovecot.log and dovecot-info.log

It seems to be pretty straight forward and I am willing to try. My question is will your patch still work and I assume that I will have to also follow the instructions in your Dovecot Master Users tutorial for Version 2?

kiil wrote:

My question is will your patch still work and I assume that I will have to also follow the instructions in your Dovecot Master Users tutorial for Version 2?

*) First of all, we have no patch for Vacation support in iRedAdmin-Pro.
*) If you want to enable Dovecot Master User, then you should follow the tutorial.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
kiil wrote:

My question is will your patch still work and I assume that I will have to also follow the instructions in your Dovecot Master Users tutorial for Version 2?

*) First of all, we have no patch for Vacation support in iRedAdmin-Pro.
*) If you want to enable Dovecot Master User, then you should follow the tutorial.

I meant this patch:

kiil wrote:

I meant this patch:

Yes, you should apply it.
Or, just follow this tutorial, i already mentioned it: