Topic: Apache multiple virtual hosts
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3.tar.bz2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
I'm trying to achive 3 goals in my setup.
1. Disable /mail, /webmail, /roundcube for every new domain and subdomain
2. Redirect mail.example.com, mail.example1.com, mail.exampleX.com to where /mail was.
3. Redirect every domain and subdomain to it's related website. Not comon ofc.
My DNS records are up and running for the hosted domains, the question is what do i need to modify in Apache config to get it right?
I've tryed different examples, no luck so far.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.