Topic: How to copy messages from iRedMail server?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: don't know, only know version of iRedAdmin 0.1.7 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: don't know
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -
Hello. I have iRedMail server from previous sysadmin and never work with it. So i'm newbee - only can do simple operations in iRedAdmin. Before i do anything with iRedmail i want to copy all messages from it. I connect to place where store messages use Bitvise SSH Client. Than i go (into Bitvise SFTP) to /var/vmail/vmail1/our_domen and see all letters that store in iRedMail (yep we store letters on server). We have Imap and Pop3. And i need to copy it from iRedMail (Imap - inbox, outbox, Pop3 - inbox). But when i try to download letters - they downloading and have size 0 b on my local computer.
So - how i can to download all messages?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.