Topic: awstats.pl Auth Issues
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: Pro Latest
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Ldap
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Redhat
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am interested in know how to get awstats.pl working
When trying to get to awstats/awstats.pl?config=smtp
It require username and password looking at the Config it check ldap for authentication, I am not sure what username would be the required one and in what format it would be with the ldap base CN or just the name.
Anybody have some ideas
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.