Topic: Remove old disabled or removed maildirs (again)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3 / iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
somone have a crontab script that cleans deleted or disabled HASHED maildirs after for example 30 days?
I have searched the forum for a long time and didnt find anything.
Are there other regular maintenance to do on database or filesystem rather than take backups?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.