Topic: Unable to connect to server - Roundcube filter
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3.tar.bz2, released on 2012-10-13
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: maillog (see below)
I'm in the process of evaluating iRedMail and I ran into a small snag. When I am logged in to Roundcube with one of my user accounts, I have no problem adding a filter. But when I am logged in with other accounts on the same system, I get an "Unable to connect to server" message when I click on the "Filter" option. Below are the relevant log entries from the /var/log/maillog:
Jan 21 12:57:47 spiderl1 roundcube: Failed to read from socket ():
Jan 21 12:57:47 spiderl1 roundcube: PHP Error: Unable to connect to managesieve on 127.0.0.1:4190 in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.8.2/plugins/managesieve/managesieve.php on line 294 (GET /mail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.managesieve)
Jan 21 12:57:47 spiderl1 roundcube: Not currently in AUTHORISATION state (1):
Jan 21 12:57:47 spiderl1 roundcube: Failed to write to socket: connection lost ():
I checked the plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php and the port number uses is 4190 which was the default setting during installation. Since one of my email accounts does not have a problem adding filters, but the other does, I'm lost as to what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.