1 (edited by simonbouchard 2013-01-12 00:06:05)

Topic: Feature request: Automatic DKIM setup

Had to setup 54 DKIM certificates on the server + DNS configuration. It's a long process. Would be great when we setup a new domain, iRedAdmin-Pro would do the following :

1 - Generate a new DKIM key in /var/lib/dkim
2 - Add the domain in Amavis config file (@local_domains_maps)
3 - Add the key in Amavis config file (dkim_key("domain.com", "dkim", "/var/lib/dkim/domain.com.pem");
4 - Output the DKIM key under the domain settings -> Advanced (So we can copy/paste the key for the DNS part)
5 - Enabling/Disabling DKIM for the domain. (Optional)

Cheers!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by simonbouchard 2013-01-12 00:03:47)

Re: Feature request: Automatic DKIM setup

I have to admit that I started to write a script for automating the process, I got loss when it was time to modify the amavis config file...

simonbouchard wrote:

Had to setup 54 DKIM certificates on the server + DNS configuration. It's a long process. Would be great when we setup a new domain, iRedAdmin-Pro would do the following :

1 - Generate a new DKIM key in /var/lib/dkim
2 - Add the domain in Amavis config file (@local_domains_maps)
3 - Add the key in Amavis config file (dkim_key("domain.com", "dkim", "/var/lib/dkim/domain.com.pem");
4 - Output the DKIM key under the domain settings -> Advanced (So we can copy/paste the key for the DNS part)
5 - Enabling/Disabling DKIM for the domain. (Optional)

Cheers!

+1 !!

It would be a real time-saver!

Hi Simon & Albux,

You need OpenDKIM, it supports querying DKIM keys from LDAP/SQL server.
Maybe it's a good idea to replace Amavisd DKIM signing/verification by OpenDKIM.

5 (edited by Kaisar15455 2013-03-28 00:24:31)

I wants set-up DKIM this Automatic process.

lux meter