Topic: Amavisd per-domain?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3 (iRedAdmin-pro version: 1.5.1)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Squeeze
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: N/A
Is there a trivial way to enable Amavaisd on a per domain basis? I have a few domains that I'd like to filter messages, and a few domains that I do not.
I'm sure there's a way in the Amavisd config, but I was wondering if I'm missing a checkbox that enables/disables spam/virus processing.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.