1 (edited by swiss2011 2012-12-27 01:14:13)

Topic: Mailing list aliases not working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: PRO-LDAP 1.7.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CENTOS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I have created a domain called mail.xxx.com & alias name given was xxx.com. I tried to create a mailing list called sfs-bm@mail.xxx.com & added few members. When i try to send email to sfs-bm@xxx.com It says users unknow in virtual mail box table. Can you help me on this

Error message in mail log

NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[115.248.220.98]: 550 5.1.1 <sfs-bm@xxx.in>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table;

LDIF FILE:

dn: mail=sfs-bm@mail.xxxx.in,ou=Groups,domainName=mail.xxxx.in,o=domains,dc=mailserver,dc=com
accessPolicy: subdomain
accountStatus: active
cn: SFS-BM
enabledService: mail
enabledService: deliver
mail: sfs-bm@mail.xxxx.in
objectClass: mailList

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailing list aliases not working

Hi,

Any update on this. We are in critical position to answer clients. Immediate help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Hi @swiss2011,

Did you try the latest iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1?

P.S. I cannot find your email address "bsoundarajan@gmail" in our license database, could you please mail me (zhb _at_ iredmail.org) the email address of your PayPal account used to purchase iRedAdmin-Pro? So that i can send you download link to get the latest iRedAdmin-Pro.

After you upgraded to iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1, please try below steps to fix this issue:

- Remove alias domain.
- Add alias domain again.

Hi,

I tried  several time enabling and disabling the alias domain. Its a critical issues request by customer. Please help?

Thanks

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Hi @swiss2011,

Did you try the latest iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1?

P.S. I cannot find your email address "bsoundarajan@gmail" in our license database, could you please mail me (zhb _at_ iredmail.org) the email address of your PayPal account used to purchase iRedAdmin-Pro? So that i can send you download link to get the latest iRedAdmin-Pro.

After you upgraded to iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1, please try below steps to fix this issue:

- Remove alias domain.
- Add alias domain again.

swiss2011 wrote:

I tried  several time enabling and disabling the alias domain.

Please try the latest iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1 instead.