Topic: Can't put my normal sites in
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3 Stable
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3 64BIT
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -
Hi, it seems iRedMail is for setting up an external mail server - see, I have a single server where I run my web server, my database server, my traffic server, and my mail server.
After installation, it works by God, but I can't put my normal sites in? It automatically directs my domain to /mail, which would be good if I had an external server.
Can I get some help?
+ How can I stop all the emails being sent to spam? I did those records.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.