1 (edited by bijuedathodi 2012-12-11 10:46:03)

Topic: Sent and Received Logs

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Using latest iredadmin -Pro+CentOs

want to know the default time period of keeping Sent and Receive Logs.i think its 7 days by default
i want to increase the time period  OR Is there anyway to backup these logs so that i can check,say a log entry of a  user 6 months back.
Is there anyway to dump the disclaimer directly from the controll panel  whenever changes made rather than sheduling in cron?
Is it possible to bypass filtering in iRedMail but same time Disclaimer per domain should work?
i want to keep Spam checking out side my iRedMail Server in order speed up my server

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sent and Received Logs

bijuedathodi wrote:

i want to increase the time period  OR Is there anyway to backup these logs so that i can check,say a log entry of a  user 6 months back.

Reference: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic4271 … story.html

bijuedathodi wrote:

Is there anyway to dump the disclaimer directly from the controll panel  whenever changes made rather than sheduling in cron?

Execute file iRedAdmin-Pro-[VERSION]/tools/dump_disclaimer.py manually:

# python dump_disclaimer.py
bijuedathodi wrote:

Is it possible to bypass filtering in iRedMail but same time Disclaimer per domain should work?

Per-domain disclaimer is provided by Amavisd + AlterMIME. I didn't try AlterMIME without Amavisd before, you have to try it yourself, sorry. There're many articles available in Google with search keyword: "altermime postfix". Good luck. :0

bijuedathodi wrote:

i want to keep Spam checking out side my iRedMail Server in order speed up my server

Sorry, i don't quite understand your point. sad