Topic: PGSQL alias_domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu server 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello. Im using IRM 0.8.3 about a month and it works perfect but i have a purpose to transfer some messages to another server. I have 2nd level domain - for example qwe.com. I got to setup this server to redirect messages for 3rd level (all_users@asd.qwe.com) to another server (another ip but not the mail-domain). I found alias_domain table in vmail-db but how should i use it?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: PGSQL alias_domain

I guess you need to relay emails for whole domain to 3rd-level domain, not alias domain.

Try to set per-domain transport to your 3rd-level domain smtp server. (With iRedMail, please set column "domain.transport" (vmail database) to "smtp:[YOUR_3RD_LEVEL_DOMAIN_SERVER]:25". If you have iRedAdmin-Pro installed, please go to domain profile page, under tab "Relay".)

Reference: http://www.postfix.org./postconf.5.html#transport_maps

tried another way and now i got result.
1)i added domain asd.qwe.com
2)in main.cf changed string
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
3)/etc/postfix/virtual   contains
@asd.qwe.com asd@qwe.com
4) postmap /etc/postfix/virtual
5) service postfix restart

and now redirect works

4 (edited by mailer 2012-12-04 19:18:54)

now im looking for spam-filter >.<
i got a lot of mails marked as ***SPAM*** but i want to reject em all absolutely not just to mark (or move to spam-folder at least).
anybody got a solution?

By default all mail marked as spam should be blocked. check the /etc/amavis/conf.d/20-debian_defaults file. the sa_tag2_level and sa_kill_level should have the same value (by default 6.31). If it has try to turn down both values to the value present in the sa_tag_level (2.0).

If you make changes restart amavis.

in my debian_defaults these values are 6.31
in 21_ubuntu_defaults i set
final_spam_destiny       = D_REJECT;  # (defaults to D_REJECT)
was D_DISCARD
so nothing helps, spam is still going

Search 'final_spam_destiny' in all files under /etc/amavis/conf.d/.