Topic: SMTP Relay
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.6.2 (LDAP)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reportiv1.6.2 (LDAP)
I have a and iRedMail Server and have 3 Domains (abc.com / xyz.com / efg.com) created on them. When sending emails outside I require a single user that is a Postmaster user who will authenticate for sending emails outside for all 3 domains.
Please assit in doing so and advise where the changes should be done.
Indranil C. Kamulkar
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.