Topic: Secure connection failed
just after installation I'm receiving the following error message when I try to access https://mywebsite.com/iredadmin
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www......
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
Do you have any suggestion to solve this? I wouldn't reinstall everything.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: latest at this date
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.