Topic: Adding custom tags on E-mail Headers
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi we would like to use BULK E-mail marketing for one of our domains. SPF record and DKIM are set also working fine. But E-mails are dropping in SPAM at user end.
Upon Googling one of the help post of Google suggests: (https://support.google.com/mail/bin/ans … thirdparty)
All bulk messages you send must be formatted according to RFC 2822 SMTP3 standards and, if using HTML, w3.org standards.
Messages should indicate that they are bulk mail, using the 'Precedence: bulk' header field.
Attempts to hide the true sender of the message or the true landing page for any web links in the message may result in non-delivery.
The subject of each message should be relevant to the body's content and not be misleading.
I would like to know how can we add customer tags in E-mail headers so that E-mails are not treated as SPAM.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.