Topic: Don't get link for download new version PRO
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro v1.7.2 (LDAP)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu server 12.04 LTS x64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I can't get link for download the new version iRedAdmin-Pro 1.8.1
In section Licence have two email for to get link.
I press button "Download" end get:
An email with download link has been sent to license owner (xxxxxxxx@softli..., email@example.com...), please check the inbox.
But I do not receive a letter.
At Fri, 9 Nov 2012 I got message from firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now click below URL to download the latest iRedAdmin-Pro, if it's not requested by you, it's safe to ignore this email.
- URL: http://iredmail.org/iRedAdmin-Pro/MySQL … ..........
Installation guides and upgrade tutorials are available after logged into above link, please upgrade your iRedMail to the latest stable release first. Upgrade tutorials of iRedMail are available here: http://www.iredmail.org/doc.html#upgrade_tutorial
You can get download link with below steps if you have iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.7.0 (or later releases), iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.4.0 (or later releases) or iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.0 (or later releases) installed:
- Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin
- Click "License" on the top-right corner, it will show you basic
license info and a "Download" button if new version is available
Please subscribe to iRedMail mailing list so that you won't miss announcements, latest updates, bug fixes of iRedMail:
Any issues/questions about iRedMail and iRedAdmin-Pro, please post in our online support forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/
iRedMail Project: http://www.iredmail.org/
iRedMail is free, open source mail server solution for for Red Hat(R)
Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE, Gentoo, FreeBSD, OpenBSD.
But login/password not accept.
I can't download admin panel.
Where my mistake?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.