Topic: migration to iredmail from postfix using system users as accounts
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6.0.1
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi, need help. I' m using postfix with accounts corresponding to system users in a Debian Linux server with mailbox format. I'd like to migrate to iredadmin with mysql backend. What you think the best way to get all accounts and their passwd in a format that can be imported in Mysql. for the format mailbox I can convert them to Maildir using mb2md tool, but I' m afraid for accounts and passwords particularly.
Thanks for helping
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.