Topic: May be Bugs? Or I'm doing somethings wrong?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL Pro
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOs 6 64bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I've just created some single-domain administrators for domain newdomain.ltd .
Those administrators have as default language "IT" in their profile.
Domain profiling (default quota, throttling, etc...) was made by postmaster (me!) and I set a mail alias (email@example.com) as default for new users in domain newdomain.ltd. It works fine.
After some test, I have deleted the alias firstname.lastname@example.org and I've created it again, setting it again as "default" for users in newdomain.ltd
- When I create a new users in domain newdomain.ltd the flag on "email@example.com" is not set so users are not added to default alias (tried ad postmaster or single-domain admin, with no change);
- Profile updating don't works. I've tried to remove the flag from the checkbox "Default mail group(s) of new user" and to save changes (successful) but reloading page the flag is still on the checkbox. But users are still not added to mail groups.
- If I log in on iredadmin with an account of a single-domain administrator (previously created) the control panel is in Italian, even if I chose another language in the drop-down list on login form (tested with 2 browsers, so is not a cache related issue...)
Sorry for my English...
The second chech box (Mark this user as) is not translated in Italian (should be "Imposta questo utente come") and on the right side of the checkbox "domini" should be replaced with "Amministratore del dominio".
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.