Topic: issue getting 0.8.3 to work as backup MX
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: mail.log
I'm having trouble getting 0.8.3 working as Backup MX. It keeps complaining about "user unknown"
It's a freshly installed server, supposed to only work as backup MX.
I've set BackupMXdomain to: yes, for all domains on the server.
I've tried commenting out $relay_recipient_maps in the proxy_read_maps line of main.cf
One of our other, older, iRedmail server (patched though) is working fine, with just setting BackupMXdomain to yes.
Is this a known problem, Am I looking over something?
If you guys need more info, pls. let me know.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.