Topic: ldap stops after working fine. Restart and it again works fine.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: ??
The ldap server works fine. For some unknown reason it stops working. I cant find an error in the log. Perhaps I don't know what to look for. When I restart it, the login works fine and I can again send and receive emails.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.