Topic: [SOLVED] Newbie Install Error 0.8.3
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: ?
Just run the install and it has exited with the following messages
Processing triggers for ureadahead ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
<ERROR> Installation failed, please check the terminal output
I originally tried a postfix courier-imap install but removed all postfix and courier-imap I could find so that the machine was clean...
MySQL already installed for ZoneMinder as is PHP5 and Apache2.
Please could someone advise me on what steps I need to take to complete the installation?
Thanks and kind regards,
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.