Topic: Changing All Passwords and iRedmail Security
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have a few questions related to iRedmail security.
- Is it installed in the most optimized way in terms of security ? If No, what more can be done to make it secure further.
- I am in a process of changing all passwords of my server. What passwords do I need to change if I change MySQL root password. Following are the dbs created / associated with iredmail on a fresh ubuntu installation.
Can you please point us to the files where details of the above are stored.
Will truely appreciate any help.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: