Topic: Changing All Passwords and iRedmail Security
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have a few questions related to iRedmail security.
- Is it installed in the most optimized way in terms of security ? If No, what more can be done to make it secure further.
- I am in a process of changing all passwords of my server. What passwords do I need to change if I change MySQL root password. Following are the dbs created / associated with iredmail on a fresh ubuntu installation.
Can you please point us to the files where details of the above are stored.
Will truely appreciate any help.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.