Topic: Php Version Iredmail Repo
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Openldap
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: REDHAT 5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
We are trying to debug a php related performance issue and notice that the version included with the iredmail Repo is old PHP 5.2.10 and although this version of PHP may work please understand that this version of PHP does have some know security risks as well as known performance issues.
Wondering if we can update to last release 5.3? Or would it be safe to disable the iredmail yum repo and update from the Redhat repo.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.